Over Night Sailing in Belize from San Pedro
We at Xsite Belize Sailing & Adventures Miss YOU our Guests.
We are taking all necessary precautions to further ensure that all our Guests feel comfortable while on vacation with us.
We are doing a full deep clean of everything both inside and out of all of our vessels before a trip leaves in the morning, periodic wipe down/rinses during the day, lots of hand sanitizer on board and a deep clean on return in the evenings.
We are practicing Social Distancing while on our boats with "Less Guests and More Space" along with a THIRD rinse of all gear with the recommended bleach/water ratio after every single trip, every single day, on every single boat.
All of this along with all our Standard Normal Cleaning Practices AND we are giving a Face Buff to all Guests on our Day Trips if needed.
Private Bookings for Private Trips are being offered affordably to make your family feel as safe and comfortable as possible with "just you" on board, let us know and we will make every arrangement necessary to make you feel safe.
Thank you for choosing us! You won't be disappointed.
We welcome you to the Island of Ambergris Caye. We hope you enjoy your time with us while on your vacation.
We are a smaller Tour Company here on the Island & pride ourselves in the "One on One" service we provide to you our Guests.
Nef and Tammy
We also use "WhatsApp"
TOUR OPERATOR OF THE YEAR 2019!
Xsite Belize Sailing & Adventures
is honored to have been chosen as one of the finalists for
TOUR OPERATOR OF THE YEAR 2019
by the Belize Tourism Board.
For the past 4 years, we have received Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence, the highest honor for an establishment who have consistently received 5-star reviews over the year.
*Local Owned and Operated
* 5 STAR on Google
*Top Performer on Google
*5 STAR on Trip Advisor
*Member of the San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize - Tour Operators Association
*Check us out on Facebook
*Check us out on Instagram
*Certificated in Achievement in Product Development & Packaging 2019
*Trained in Customer Service Essentials 2020
*ServSafe Trained and Certified 2020
*Trained in Strategic Planning for Tours 2020
*Trained in Business Building 2020
Xsite is offering 20% off on all Over Night Snorkeling Charters the entire season of 2020
WE ARE INCLUDING DIVING FOR FREE ON SAILING CHARTERS FOR 2020
BOOK NOW AND TAKE ADVANTAGE
BRING YOUR GEAR AND RENT YOUR TANKS
Whats App too!
Xsite Belize Sailing & Adventures Cleaning and Sanitizing Protocols due to COVID 19
We will be offering Social Distancing on our vessels with “Less Guests / More Space” and only taking bookings for HALF our Capacity on board. We are presently licensed for 35 people. Five crew and 30 Guests. We will only be taking 15 on any Open Day Sail.
Private Charters are private groups only.
We are also offering the purchase of personal snorkel gear to all Guests prior to bookings or on bookings to have their own gear during their stay in Belize and not share anything with anyone else if they prefer.
Daily Proper Protocol
1) Guides arrive to work and temperatures taken – if sick, sent to the Doctor.
Prepare for the day.
2) Wash entire boat down with soap, bleach and water inside / outside.
3) All gear RE washed on arrival to the vessel from store room after final rinse night before in
bleach and water rinse for guests to be fitted for the day.
Guests arrive by Private Taxi from their resort to our Pier.
1) Guests wash hands on arrival with soap and water at our sink basin on the base of the pier.
2) Manager will check Guests temperature on arrival after washing hands and before boarding with social distancing in waiting area on the dock with gloves.
All Clear – continue Day Trip.
High temperature take safety precautions & refer to “Confirmed Case” Protocols below
1) After washing hands and ALL CLEAR, guests will be fitted with clean/washed gear in waiting area.
2) “Buffs” / Face Masks that are more conducive to water activities will be provided to all Guests wanting them for the day.
3) A full manifest will be taken of all Guests boarding with full name, address, phone number, email address, place of origin, hotel they are staying at, snorkel gear number and a contact person NOT on the trip for the day whether in Belize or abroad for any emergency needs.
4) Guests will then be provide hand sanitizer on boarding the vessel (one at a time) with their own “gear” for the day.
5) Guides wash and sanitize their hands as soon as all Guests are boarded and seated.
6) Briefing completed by Captain for departure.
7) Refreshments are served during Sailing to first Sail Tour destination.
8) Complete Snorkel Tour of stop ONE.
9) Guests re board the vessel after Tour and Crew share more hand sanitizer.
10) Guides wash hands with soap and water and shower after distributing hand sanitizer and completed snorkel Tour one.
11) Sail to second Snorkel Tour stop enjoying more refreshments.
12) Crew sanitize their hands after disbursing refreshments.
13) Complete Snorkel Tour TWO.
14) Guests re board the vessel after Tour and Crew share more hand sanitizer.
15) While re boarding all snorkel gear is now placed in a bath of bleach/water ratio by guests for a rinse, and left until washing at the end of the trip as snorkeling is complete for the day.
16) Guides will wash their hands with soap and water, after distributing hand sanitizer.
17) Guides share snacks and more refreshments for the day sailing to afternoon destination.
*Any bathroom visits by guests on board, a Crew member will sanitize after every use while wearing gloves with disinfectant.
*All doors on the vessel will remain open throughout the day other than the physical bathroom door to avoid the least amount of contact.
*An additional Crew member will be on board for the sole purpose of strictly cleaning and disinfecting during any and all day trips/tours.
18) On our arrival to afternoon destination guests will disembark the vessel being provided hand sanitizer getting off the boat and reminded they are required to wear their masks/Buffs during this time other than while seated at the table.
19) Lunch at the Private Beach we visit will be provided by staff that have disinfected the area and offered Private seating to our Group only with 6 feet of social distancing to others.
20) During the time here at the Private Beach our Crew will completely disinfect the entire vessel with soap,water and bleach inside and out that was completed in the morning and will be completed again on return.
21) After lunch is finished guests will be allowed to swim and relax for a few hours in the beautiful Caribbean Sea..
22) Guests will get back on the boat being provided more hand sanitizer on boarding once again.
23) We sail back to include sun setting for a full fabulous day trip.
24) On arrival back to our pier guests will be helped to their taxi with their face masks/buffs on and assisted to their resort by a sanitized van.
25) All Crew will be required to shower after guests depart before doing their final deep clean of the vessel for the evening for a total of THREE deep cleans / per trip.
26) Deep Cleaning of the vessel with bleach and water outside and soap, bleach and water inside the vessel for the final clean of the day will be completed before Crew leave for the day.
27) Guides and Crew will again be required a final shower after the vessel has been cleaned before being allowed to leave the pier to go home for the evening to further ensure safety to them and their families.
28) Supplies will all be cleaned before removing from the vessel for the day after each trip.
29) All Supplies will be washed again before being stored after returning to the shop with a third cleanse.
30) Guides are asked to bring and wear a second set of clothes home at the end of their shift and to shower as soon as they arrive home. Clothes from the day washed immediately.
PRIVATE CHARTERS CAN CHANGE DESTINATION AND SOME OTHER OPTIONS DURING THE DAY
Confirming Case Protocol
Communicate – Captain calls owner and communicate possibly COVID 19 case as well as Health.
Isolate – All while isolating Guest.
Notify – Health and Staff of possible infection.
Collect – Information from Guests on where they have been and where they are staying.
Facilitate – With Health Department on next steps to ensure others safety.
Follow – All further Guidelines to ensure safety of other Guests and Crew.
Clean – Deep Clean vessel if Guest happens to have boarded or clean isolated area.